Insured shipping is FREE within the United States, Canada and the U.S. Territories. All diamonds and jewelry purchased from Whiteflash will be shipped via Federal Express Overnight® Monday through Thursday. Shipments made on Friday for Saturday delivery are available for $20. Due to the high value of the items being shipped, all packages must be shipped to an Authorized FedEx “Hold for Pick” up location. (FedEx Staffed Only). Photo ID and signature are required for anyone picking up the package.
On the day of shipment customers will be notified by email confirming the expected delivery date, address, telephone number and operating hours to the FedEx location where the package is shipped to. Customers paying by Bank Wire Transfer... read more >>
Denver, Colorado, is a thriving mountain city with a vibrant arts and culture scene, great shopping and entertainment, fine dining, and every other sophisticated amenity an urban dweller could want. The top ten Denver, Colorado jewelry shops are a wonderland of quality, affordability, handcrafted design, and superb customer service. But which one will get the number one ranking as the best jeweler in Colorado?
1. The best Colorado jeweler, winner of 5280 Magazine’s Top of the Town award, is Oster Jewelers, in the Denver neighborhood of Cherry Creek. With a sleek, sophisticated store and a friendly, helpful, staff, Oster is the best source in town for dazzling engagement rings, creative designer jewelry, luxury watches, and even handbags and accessories. Locally owned and operated for over ten years, Oster sources their selection of fine jewelry from some of the world’s best designers, like Calgaro and Arman.
2. A top contender in this crowded field, Lauren Diamonds, in nearby Lakewood, is one of Colorado’s best jewelers. A Best of Citysearch winner and local favorite, Lauren offers accessible perks like free financing, a wide selection of fine jewelry at every price point, and a lifetime guarantee on fine jewelry. Lauren Diamonds is the kind of store that has the ideal Colorado engagement ring for everyone, from the hippie chicks to the ski bunnies.
3. Handcrafted, artisanal jewelry shops are a dime a dozen in Colorado, but only Ooh! Aah! Jewelry, in Northwest Denver, carries local Colorado jewelry with contemporary flair and whimsical, tongue-in-cheek aesthetics. Ooh! Aah! carries both fine jewelry, including engagement rings and wedding bands, as well as more affordable fashion pieces made of silver and gemstones.
4. When it comes to buying engagement rings, most people are looking for a simple, basic store that carries traditional, classic designs and quality diamonds. More important than flashy advertising is authentic, knowledgeable support from a well-educated sales associate, and caring, honest customer service. It is qualities like these that draw Denverites to Jay Feder Jewelers time and time again.
5. One way to go green is to purchase pre-owned and recycled goods, and the best way to do that with jewelry is to go to Victoriana Antique and Fine Jewelry, in Denver. This purveyor of antique, estate, and vintage jewelry boasts a staff that is both incredibly informed and knowledgeable as well as laid-back and non-pushy. Victoriana also hosts occasional trunk shows, which are highly anticipated by Colorado jewelry lovers.
6. The clear winner in the costume jewelry and gift category, Tallulah Jones is a beloved Denver mainstay that has an incredibly eclectic selection of gift items, home decor, and beaded and costume jewelry, much of it created by local Colorado jewelers. Tallulah Jones also caters to the younger generation with accessories, jewelry and gifts for children and teens.
7. Those looking for some Far Eastern inspiration with their jewelry purchase will be enthralled with Tibetan Sisters Jewelry and Art, an Asian-inspired boutique with an incredible variety of jewelry, accessories, home decor and art items, all with a Tibetan twist. The handcrafted jewelry, made with traditional materials and techniques, makes an instant statement piece and is surprisingly affordable.
8. You might be surprised to see internationally renowned jewelry label Tiffany and Co. all the way down at #8 on this list, but in a city with as many eclectic options as Denver, the Tiffany name just doesn’t have the same draw. Still, for the girl who bleeds in powder blue, you can’t beat the biggest name in diamond rings—located in the Cherry Creek area of Denver.
9. With its quirky name betraying only a bit of its whimsical sensibility, the Garnet Gecko is a great source of creative and exotic jewelry and accessories from around the world, but especially from Asia. Colorado jewelers are not as well represented here, but for those looking for international flair, the Garnet Gecko offers some well-priced options.
10. The Art of Gold jewelers, in Southeast Denver, is one of Denver’s best-kept secrets. A small boutique with an incredible custom design team, the Art of Gold can make any engagement ring dream into a dazzling reality. The prices are reasonable, the sales staff is exceptional, and the workmanship is top-notch.