Top 10 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
By Devorah Isenberg , Monday, February 06, 2012 3:14 AM
This year, show the special woman in your life that it is not just another February 14th by pulling out all the stops come Valentine’s Day. That means breakfast in bed, roses delivered to the office, romantic dinner in, and the kind of present that usually comes in a small velvet box. Diamonds are a girl’s best Valentine’s Day gift, and there is simply no better way to say, “I love you”.
Here are the top ten Valentine’s Day jewelry gift ideas:
10. A pair of simple diamond-studded hoops is a great gift idea—just make sure they are a size she will feel comfortable wearing.
9. There are so many gorgeous diamond-adorned pendant necklaces available out there, you are sure to find the one with the motif she will find irresistibly beautiful and meaningful.
8. The “Color Me Mine” necklace by Whiteflash, a gorgeous 16-inch 18-karat gold chain interspersed with diamonds and sapphires, is a creative and beautiful V-Day gift choice.
7. Bangles, cuffs, and bracelets of all kinds are incredibly popular right now—show your fashion expertise when you give her a diamond and gold bangle bracelet for Valentine’s Day.
6. One of the most classic and beloved gifts of all times, traditional diamond stud earrings never go out of style—making them perfect for a Valentine’s Gift that lasts a lifetime.
5. To really go the extra mile, consider presenting her with a custom-designed piece of jewelry that you had created according to your exact specifications.
4. After being married for a year or more, a Valentine’s Day gift of a diamond eternity band will show her how much you are still in love with her.
3. For a gift that is simple but radiates an unmistakable message, give her a diamond solitaire necklace—a simple chain set with a single, perfect diamond.
2. No matter what her style, she will wear your perfect Valentine’s Day gift of a tennis bracelet on every occasion—from a morning of errands to a night on the town.
1. The number one Valentine’s Day gift can’t be rushed or demanded—but if you are ready and the time is right, what better time could there be to present her with a diamond engagement ring?
For more specific questions ask our experts