Firstly, I'd like to send a big thank-you to the whole Whiteflash team; and especially to Traci for an incredible experience on purchasing a set of diamond earrings.
I had purchased a set of white gold 'Martini' earrings, comprising of Whiteflash 'Expert Selection' AGS diamonds. After countless months/days/hours searching and researching for diamonds that met my stringent criteria, I had decided that the diamond would be purchased from Whiteflash for several reasons:
1. Whiteflash (Traci) took all the time necessary to meet my needs in searching for the diamonds I was after, and never felt pressured into buying a diamond, or felt like I was being sold a sub par diamond (I had some particular internet provider try sell me a sub par diamond as higher quality diamond after reviewing photos - Not the case with Whiteflash).
2. Being located in Australia, I felt secure in transacting with Whiteflash from all the GENUINE reviews friends and other diamond forums had mentioned about Whiteflash.
3. The wide range of diamonds available, especially at the high end of the quality spectrum at very reasonable prices.
4. Quick replies to emails, and despite being overseas, received phone calls from Traci to ask or answer further questions in order not to get lost in translation over email. This was a huge surprise that a vendor overseas would offer this type of assistance - FANTASTIC.
5. Settings and diamonds appeared as pictured - no gimmicks.
6. Postage - EXCELLENT. I've purchased a lot of items from the Internet, overseas and even locally and nobody has packaged the goods purchased better than what I received from Whiteflash (Multiple boxes in boxes ensuring easy identification if the box was tampered with during transit, but most importantly, secure and solid packaging avoiding damage). Full real time express postage was also excellent via FedEx.
7. Easy and secure navigation of the Whiteflash website, excellent categorization of diamond quality for those that aren't very knowledgeable in the field.
Honestly, I'm a VERY fussy and particular person, and would get rather annoyed if i was 'brushed off', felt like a 'time waster' or I was being sold sub par quality products. This is definitely NOT the case with Whiteflash. I cannot recommend you guys enough, the service alone is at a world beating standard in any retail or sales industry. Not to mention the staff know their diamonds VERY well.
Thank you for all your help and time - I know I was probably a royal pain at times :D but I never felt like I was getting the cold shoulder. Thanks again, people, buy with absolute confidence from people who take pride and passion in their work. I will be back to purchase more in the very near future.
Daniel all the way from Australia!